- scientific activities related to the research projects on remote sensing of the lakes
- environmental monitoring actions for the management of common reeds in southern Lake Garda
- educational activities involving hundreds of students from middle and high schools.
- communication activities, such as the recent CAMMINI LTER- dal Scienza in Rete
- since 1999, the Station collaborates with the Environmental Unit of the Municipality of Sirmione (CRA) for promoting education and divulgation activities in the field of remote sensing of the environment.
- in 2005 the Station in 2005 was entlited to our colleague and friend Eugenio Zilioli, the first Head of the IREA Unit in Milan, not only to commemorate his untimely death, but especially for the commitment that he has always been dedicated to environmental education and outreach activities
- since 2011, the seat has become a LTER Station (The Italian Network for Ecological Research Long-Term Italy), which is part of the International Network ILTER since 2006, bringing together 39 countries in five continents on issues of ecological research.
- since 2014 is part of the NASA AERONET Site
Station photo gallery
III Workshop Earsel - Remote Sensing of Coastal Zone (2007);
Pietro A. Brivio with two colleagues from University of Maryland (2009)
Personnel of public water authorities from China (2008)
Fieldwork actvities during the GLaSS project (2014)
Celebrating the 12-years of the Station (October 2014)
Inaugration of the AERONET Site (2014)
A stop during the Bike Run within LTER